Tawe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Refund Request

Hello,

I am trying out your software for the first time. I bought the one month subscription assuming that all of the images that were previously off limits would be free to use. After logging in, I see that there is a special fee to use each one. This is going to be too costly for this project. I've already canceled the subscription, but is there any chance you would be willing to refund my payment. Thank you very much in advance.

-Michael

(Hi,
Customer support may have already spotted your post and contacted you, but this is the users forum, so if you don't hear from support right away, you could contact them directly by Raising A Ticket )

-Mike (videoscribe user)

These are images that are not owned by Sparkol but are actually sold by private illustrators through the application which is why we cannot include them in the subscription price. These are called Premium Images and as at free trial we do not have billing information for you these are not available for purchase yet. Once you have a subscription they then become available to buy. We do have a fairly extensive library of free images though and if you can't find what you want in there you may want to try creating your own image as it can be real good fun! 

As for the refund side of things we offer a 14 day refund policy for anyone buying for personal use. Just so you know prior to any refund we will check your account to see if you have accessed and used the software. We will charge you for any use you have made of the product and will pro-rata your refund from the date you last used the software.

Please reply to advise how you would like to proceed and we will move this forward for you as quickly as possible

Thanks a lot, Barry. And thanks, Mike. I appreciate the quick response. As it happens, most the images I want to use have a fee so the software won't be useful to me (at least for this project). Could we move ahead with the cancellation and refund? 

Should I raise a ticket, as Mike suggested?

-Michael

Hi Micheal,

I too cancelled my second year of subscription due to reasons of my own and no flaw of the software. However I did raise a ticket and also submitted the cancellation form you get from 'Payment Terms' under the 'All Instant Answers' link'. I did not receive any update so I called up and the executive said my refund would be reaching my account in 7 business days.

Today I get a follow up mail on the same.

However there is reduction of $10 from total as part of Admin charges which is fine with me.

Michael, I can get that requested for you now. It will take 7 working days for the money to reach your account. There will be no charge for this transaction. 

Yoosaf, the 14 day refund is only on original purchase and does not apply to subscription renewals. However with yearly renewals we understand it's hard to remember the date a year on and will allow a refund within a few days if the account is not used. But as you have had 12 months to cancel before the payment we charge a $10 admin fee to cover the costs taken by our payment company.

Great. Thank you very much. Please let me know if any additional steps are needed on my end.

Login to post a comment