Tawe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Need additional information to get software added to agency approved software list:

Hi, I'd like to get this software added to my agency's approved software list so that I can purchase it for a few employees. In order to do so, I need to contact the vendor to get:

1. End User License Agreement (EULA)
2. Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) and, 
3. Download link to the software

Can someone help me contact the right person for this information? 


Our sales team handle the information needed to get onto vendor lists and can be contacted on sales@sparkol.com. Terms and Conditions (our version of the EULA) and the download link are below though

App licence and user terms

Download and install VideoScribe – PC


Do you know how I might obtain a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)? 

I believe this would be used for what we call section 508 compliance (to ensure that what is produced can be accessed by people with certain disabilities, like being blind or deaf). 

I think Barry wrote that you should direct that question to:  sales@sparkol.com


Login to post a comment