Tawe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Access to scribe after free trial

Will I have access to the scribe I created during the free trial after the 7 day period to be able to show the scribe without a membership?

1 person has this question

You cannot log into VideoScribe without an active subscription or trial so to show your work off after the 7 days have expired you would need to publish your video to YouTube. Facebook or PowerPoint

Hello, 

I have made a scribe and I've been working on it for a week and today I logged on and ALL my changes were gone.  I need this for an important school project due on Wednesday. How do I go about accessing my edited scribe back? This was all under the free trial, I hadn't realized the time limit and that all my work would disappear after it ended I thought I could at least export it. All I need to do now is export it, please let me know how I can do so, 

Thank you so much. 

Its a good idea to open a support ticket: http://help.sparkol.com/support/tickets/new

-Mike (videoscribe user)

hello,

if I pay money to get videoscribe then how I will receive it .if it is delivered home ,how much time it will take to reach at address :

country-india

state-bihar

city-gaya

area-manpur  (pin code-823003)

Nothing will be delivered to your home.

If you pay for a subscription you can continue to use the program on your computer the same way you used the free trial.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

hi 

i am ali azgour .my trial period of vedioscribe is over but i want to continue to use the program. now i want to pay for 1 month but i don't have a cerdit card.i have a nexas DBBL ATM card.how could i pay ?

The accepted payment methods are credit/debit card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or PayPal.

Login to post a comment