Tawe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Activate Subscription

I have purchased the $49 subscription but I cannot access my account. It says I require a subscription. 

I have invoice and payment has gone off. 

How long will it take to activate my subscription? I have logged off and on a few times. 

1 person has this question

The subscription would have been applied to the account you were logged into https://my.sparkol.com with at the time you purchased the subscription. I cannot see any account or subscription against the email address you raised this post with so it will be that you were logged into the website with a different email address when you paid. If you can post the account number from the invoice you have I will be able to trace that back to the correct email address if you don't know what it's likely to be.

I have the same problem. my reference number is INV00127464

Samuel, I can see that subscription on your account. You just need to log-out and back in again to be able to use the extra features unlocked with a subscription.

I bought 1 year subscription and I cancelled it, my account will expire next year, how can I activate my account? Please help.

You subscription is active on your account. You can log-into VideoScribe using the same username and password as you do on the website

Login to post a comment