Tawe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Saving scribe longer than music

The video I´m working on runs longer than the back music. I´ve activated the loop but it takes a few seconds to reinitiate the music. It seems that when the saving to a file process hits the point where the music stops, the saving process stops and I get an "Error" message.  What can I do about it?

The music will always fade out and the video will always end when the animation is finished, even if you loop the music.

To make your video run longer, just add more seconds of pause to your final element to extend the animation time.

If you are getting an error message there is something else wrong with your scribe.  save your scribe project to the cloud and tell customer support the name of it if you want help identifying the problem.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Richard, from reading this you are getting the opposite issue to the one Mike has addresses. Your scribe is longer that the audio so you have looped the audio. However when you publish the scribe to convert it to a video file it fails to render at around the point of the loop in the music.

If I have read that correctly can I ask 2 things please. Can you please confirm the format and settings you are trying to publish too as well as saving the scribe to the online cloud folder and letting us know what it's called so we can download it and see if we can work out what's going on.

Login to post a comment