Tawe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

You need a Sparkol PRO account error. I can't log on on one machine, but I can on another. I assumed I must have downloaded the trial, so went online and downloaded again, but still login is not working.

Login error, but I have Sparkol PRO account

Maybe you have a pro account... and you also have at least one other old expired trial account with a different email address that you are trying to login with.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Esther,

There is no current active subscription on the account that you were logged into the help site with when you posted this question. 

P.S. I have also responded to your support ticket with more information.

Hello, I have a Pro account, but I am getting the same error.  I am not trying to log in from a different computer.  I used VideoScribe yesterday, and somehow, WIndows 10 crashed, and now I cannot log in.  Is there something I can do?  Perhaps remove a corrupt file or something?  Also, VideoScribe on Windows 10 is pathetic.  Every 2 mins or so, I get the Windows 10 equivalent of the hour glass - the blue circle, rolling on down the river.  Slows me down by about 30 seconds every time.  This is terrible.

What is the exact error message you see when you try to login?

The hourglass every 2 minutes might be the autosave feature.

I use videoscribe on windows 10 with no problems, but i think I have the autosave feature disabled. If you disable it, be sure to save your work periodically.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Mike, the exact error message:  You need a Sparkol PRO account to use VideoScribe.  You can only take advantage of the trial once".

I have been using this product for over a year, and recently, last month, moved to Windows 10.

Thanks for the tip on the autosave.  As soon as I get it going, IF I get it going, I will disable autosave and see how it helps.  Mind you, the autosave should not take that long I think - but then my opinion of VS on WIn 7 was relatively negative on performance.  My machine has an SSD, so it should be quite fast, I believe.  Actually, regardless of autosave, I am in the habit of rfrequent saves - been around long enough to know the problems with not saving my work frequently.

Thanks for trying to help, @Mike.  Appreciate it.

Login to post a comment