Tawe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

how about this? you need sparkol pro account to use video scribe. 2 people have this question

how about this?

you need sparkol pro account to use video scribe.

2 people have this question

i pay for the sparkol

what i must do

go to your account page.
Does it say "You have the Sparkol subscription, paying monthly"?

look under your invoices.
Does it say "ACTIVE"?

-Mike (videoscribe user)

What software / application is required to open and play a Sparkol video share saved file?

I don't know what you mean by "Sparkol video share saved file" 

Videoscribe outputs the following types of files:

1) MOV, AVI and WMV files which can be opened by most video players

2) powerpoint files which can be opened in powerpoint or powerpoint viewer or any other program that opens powerpoint files

3) png sequences that can be opened in most image viewer and various video editing programs

4) youtube and facebook uploads which can be viewed in most web browsers

5) .scribe files, locally saved project files and project files saved online that can only be opened and edited within videoscribe. 

-Mike (videoscribe user)

@fahad - I've just checked your account and I can see that you have a subscription and that it is active. Please double check you are logging into VideoScribe with your email address as you would only see this error if accessing from another account.

@Veeramani - As Mike said if it's been published to a video then any standard video software will play the file. If it's the scribe project in it's raw format (.scribe file) then you will need VideoScribe

@Mike - Thanks for replying to so many forum posts over Xmas while we were closed, your community spirit is awesome as always! Hope you had a good festive period and Santa brought you something nice for being such a good boy ;)

Login to post a comment