Tawe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Cancelling subscripition

I have been trying to cancel my subscripition. Every time I log in and attempt to cancel or go to the subscripition or invoice section it continues to tell me that I do not have a subscripition. I am still getting the monthly withdraws for a service. I have, multiple times, attempted to cancel. Unfortunately I can not find another avenue on these website to ask for assistance, such as a email, to question this. Is there anyone that could possible help me?

1 person has this question
Hi,

It sounds like you made multiple accounts and are logging into the wrong one(s). You need to figure out which email and password you used for the account that has been upgraded.

to contact customer support, Raise a Ticket.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

When I click on cancel my subscription, I am redirected to instructions on how to cancel my subscription.  And those instructions continue to have me click on cancel going back to redirect me to a set of instructions.  It will not let me cancel.  please help

to contact customer support you could click the link in my previous reply

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I want to unsubscribe and delete the program

Solo quiero subscribirme para un mes, entiendo que al finalizar el mes se cancela automaticamente

If you want to cancel, click the ACCOUNT link at the top of this page and  cancel your subscription. You can still use the program until your paid time runs out.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment