Tawe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

not able to make payment

I am from India i tried to buy Videoscribe, but the  'error' message show that you have to contact to sales manager as your transaction was unsuccesfull  they told me that your card was blocked then i go to my bank asked them to allowed me foreign transaction and then i link my paypal account with my debit card card after doing all these when i again tried to make payment for yearly subscription the same message will appear although i verified my account with Paypal what to do please help me on this issue!!!!!

I'll turn this forum post into a private support ticket for you so we can discuss the account in detail.

Hi. I have purchased Videoscribe before but this time i want yearly subscription. I tried many times but it's showing *Unfortunately your transaction has not been successful, please contact our sales team for assistance.*.
Please let me know how to proceed further. Waiting for reply as earliest.

Thanks !

Shailender,

I've created a support ticket for you and sent a reply.

Hi. I was purchasing Videoscribe before but this time i want yearly subscription. I tried many times but it's showing *Unfortunately your transaction has not been successful, please contact our sales team for assistance.*.
Please let me know how to proceed further. Waiting for reply as earliest.

Thanks !

Hi Manohar,

Great! I see that you've been able to purchase a subscription since posting on the forum.

while clicking to buy, it showing,  An error occurred and your request couldn't be completed.

Click here to go back to the home page 

how can i buy it

Hi Sandeep,

I've created a support ticket for you and sent a reply. You can view your ticket by logging in at http://help.sparkol.com/support/tickets.

You will also receive an email regarding this to which you can reply to update your ticket.

Unfortunately your transaction has not been successful, please contact our sales team for assistance.

when i try to buy yearly subscription this error shows, please resolve asap.

Hello Vijay, I'll get our sales team in contact with you to see what they can do. 

If anyone else is having this problem in the future then you can contact our sales team directly via sales@sparkol.com and they will do their best to help you.

Login to post a comment